As part of its bouquet of services, Edge Telecoms specialises in the provisioning of the following services:
- E2E Commercial incubation and creation of the Business Case for Smart City deployments.
- Full Engineering services including Design and Civil engineering as well as Way leave and Right of Way Applications.
- Civil Construction within a well-regulated OHS environment.
- Supply & implementation of technology platform & end-user or consumer devices required to use in these "Smart Cities".
- The construction, operation & support of "Open-Access" networks in South Africa, supported by our strategic partners.
Edge Telecoms also assist with the following services.
- SIOP Services
- FTTX | FTTB | FTTH
- HFC High Value Engineering
- Quality Management
- Tools Management
- Process and Automation
- Initial footprint dataload & Normalisation
- Engineering Rules & Specific Management
- Surveys & Permits
- Strategic Area Geographical Analysis
- Low-level & High-Level Survey and Design
- ROW submission and administration with Municipalities
- Build to plan and Build costing
- OHS Management
- Construction Services
- Council Acceptance Management
- Customer Premises Build (Drop network build)
- CPE | Home Drops installation
- Auxiliary Services CCTV